Saturday, July 30, 2011

Masterbate for Peace? (-I've done my part!)

I can't help posting this web page, very amusing. (In fact, I haven't decided yet whether this is a serious organization or not... but regardless of its creator's initial intentions, some of their loyal followers certainly seem to take it seriously...)

My favourite section are the bumper stickers; here are the top 10:

10. War is silly, whack your willy
9. War's no joke, stop and stroke!
8. War is heinous, thumb your anus
7. I'm going blind for mankind
6. War won’t work, circle jerk!
 5. Cream your khakis, not Iraqis
4. War is out, pound your trout
3. Touch your sack, not Iraq
2. My bush doesn't declare war
 
1. I cum in peace.
  

(-and don't overlook their sister project, BREASTS FOR PEACE):


No comments:

Post a Comment